Tuesday 8 October 2013

Things that caught my eye...


Here are some things that I came across recently, well not so recently!

There were some wonderful trees I spotted and immediately wanted to snap a shot of it. I did notice how everybody keeps fixating the point that these parks are for children. We are a bunch of grown-ups now. But, these are the places where you can relive the child within you.  Cubbon Park has developed into a wonderful place over the years, the cleanliness has improved, the flora is significantly better.  

Location: Cubbon Park, Bangalore.




Next stop, Mysore Zoo.  How I love this place, it's been a while since I last visited.  However I was disappointed with some of the exhibits shutdown due to maintenance. And the overall atmosphere could be better. The food stands too were closed! Was a long long walk before I could get a bottle of water! 

Location: Zoo, Mysore.




I did stumble upon a change to shoot some beautiful people, both actress from Kannada movies. Rashmi Gautam from the movie Guru, and Subha Punja from an upcoming movie Tarle Nan Maklu.


No comments:

Post a Comment